Friday 16 November 2012

Flip

Went to see breaking dawn part 2 today and I'm not ashamed to say I loved it.  Ahhh if only the men (*ahem lets not point out they are boys) in movies existed in real life.


So tomorrow is psychic night.  I've got a few people coming over for drinks/nibbles and a session with a supposedly brilliant psychic. We had to book her months ago!  Will be good to catch up with everyone and I'm hoping I get given a tasty titbit for what lays ahead.  The last two psychics I went to see both told me I would die in my early 30s - harsh!  Needless to say I haven't seen one for over 10yrs.  

Sunday I've got a date with a guy, next week I've got a date with a girl and Monday I'm back to work until xmas.

In random news I've had a sore achy jaw for the last 2 days.  Very bizzare!  Watch me wake up with lock jaw one day this week :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget