Monday 31 December 2012

End of an Era


Well I can safely say that 2012 has been one of those years that will be completely forgettable with time. For the record - it was crap.  On the plus side my NY resolution to pass my driving test was completed so at least a girl has something to smile about :)

Not sure what I'm up to tonight as I had planned to hit the town with Red and one of her friends but this seems to have migrated into a girly night in which although is something I enjoy pretty much zeros me bringing in 2013 with a bang.  Balloo called me last night however and 3hours later I'm left knowing that what I really want to do is head to his city and go party like it is 2005 and I was still living there lol.  I don't like letting people down however so I will do the right thing and stay here but watch this space, I'm already tapping him up for a place to crash next weekend so I can take on NY part 2.

So what is this year gonna bring and what will this look like for you blog readers?  Ok so things have slid for a while in terms of posting so I'm gonna up the ante again come the NY and keep you up to speed as I've been doing quite a lot but haven't been sharing the drama - where is the fun in that!?!?!

So until next year over and out (oh, and comment what you would like to see me blog about below and I will pick up each and every one in Jan)

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget