Monday 5 December 2011

If You Can't Beat Them...

If officially feels like the creep up of Christmas and with it brings the end of 2011.


So to get us in the festive spirit I thought I would give you my top 5 Christmas lists:


Movies

  1. The Holiday - A fantastic cast and a character I can relate to in Iris
  2. Elf - It doesn't matter how many times I see this, it still makes me giggle
  3. Miracle on 34th Street - A heart warming feel-good Christmas movie
  4. Home Alone 2 - My favourite of the franchise purely because of the bird lady
  5. The Muppet Christmas Carol - Who doesn't love the muppets
Songs
  1. Do They know Its Christmas - Band Aid/Band Aid 20
  2. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
  3. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  4. In the bleak midwinter - Unknown
  5. Sleigh Ride - Unknown
Things to see/do
  1. Play old school boardgames with friends/family
  2. Wrap presents
  3. Build a snowman / have a snowball fight
  4. Watch the city as it becomes adorned in fairy lights
  5. Soak up the Christmas spirit when everyone becomes that little bit nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget