Monday 28 November 2011

SU-FI

Head on no messin' conversations had, the facts collated and then a frank conversation with my boss left me leaving work tonight under no uncertain terms the victor of the work challenge.

No doubt I will need to watch my back moving forward but life is so much simpler when you have someones card already marked.  You have to up the anti if you want to try and lead this lil froggy up the garden path and Austin it seems, was found lacking.  SU-FI Dumbass!


Needless to say I feel much happier about the work situation today and tomorrow I have scheduled a meeting with the manager for my operational area to iron out a couple of details moving forward and to ensure she is also left sound in the knowledge that I won't stand for any crap her either.

Yes.  All in all a pretty productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget