Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tick, Check, Next!

Don't you just love it when you have had a burst of organisation and have somehow managed to tick a heap of things off your 'to do' list.  Today I am having one of those days.

Tonight at work my entire schedule is planned and accounted for.  I have two training sessions to deliver (which are prepped), two coaching sessions and two meetings before heading home for a few days off (I had a heap of AL to use up before Christmas so this week has been a three day week - hurrah).

If only I had a bulging bank account to satisfy my needs to be on the go all the time and to get some awesome Christmas gifts sorted, that would be the cherry on the cake today.
The only plan I have for my time off so far is to make a rainbow cake as I've been set a challenge to do one by a couple of people I know that are mad on baking... It could be interesting as while I am a decent cook I'm not so much a dessert or baking guru, hence most dinner parties end at my flat in mini duo's.

The sun is shining, I have a heap to do today but I'm pretty organised.  Today is my Friday, tonight I plan on watching a heap of trashy movies while eating toast (I've had suuuuuuuuuuch a craving for toast the last few days but as bread is sooooo bad for you I never have it in the house) and drinking huuuge cups of tea :)

Yes, all in all while it isn't perfect, today life is good.  Lets hope nothing bursts my bubble.

---------------------------
Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget