Sunday 13 November 2011

Pebble In My Hand

I read this somewhere and its perfect...

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

I think I'm one of these people that is destined to fall for someone rarely, and when I do I fall so utterly and completely in love with them everything else stands still.  When it all ends I fall apart and then coast. I walk, talk and as the clock keeps ticking I get on with life, never without a smile on my face or a plan for the future.  
Inside I'm standing still.   
--------------------------
A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget