Friday 5 October 2012

Fuzzy Felt

So due to cancelled plans and a want to see each other I shall be meeting Navy boy tomorrow for the first time.  I am soooo excited and mega nervous.

We don't know all the regular things about each other like job, family, life etc. as the  conversation has been completely random and unforced.  It is a really bizzare situation to be in but I somehow feel ok with it as he dropped me a text to say he was thinking/feeling the same.  Talk about adding pressure... You meet someone, get to know what makes them laugh, talk about things that don't matter much as you know you can't meet for a while and somehow without realising you are suddenly smiling so much it looks like you have been sleeping with a coat hanger in your mouth.  Such a scary meet when you really both know that everything is now pinned on physical attraction.

Scary bananas!

We aren't meeting until tomorrow and already I have butterflies.  I think by tomorrow morning the butterflies will have made way for a crowd of mini clogg wearing people doing a mosh pit in my tummy.

Thank goodness I've a really great friend in Cilla who is going to get me through the 'omg I want to cancel' moments lol

Lifehouse - Hanging by a Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget