Thursday 4 October 2012

Jinx Ouch

Ok so yesterday I was asking you guys what you thought of protruding collar bones and micro dermals and today bloggers it is clear that I jinxed myself...  I woke this morning to a red, swollen and clearly infected micro dermal on the left hand side - 2 years I have had these and yet today for no reason at all my body has decided to reject and start pushing one out?!?!

I am currently sat on my couch, laptop at the ready to call the piercing studios in the area at 9am to see if someone will let me come in so they can have a look.  I've a sneaking suspicion they will need to cut the current implant out and place a new anchor altogether.  Whatever they need to do I don't want to  have it removed and not replaced.  I would look daft with just one and I have seen what they need to do to remove them - scalpel ahoy!  So there is no way I want that either.

*sniff, I love my micro dermals.  I wonder what caused this to happen??

In other news, I met G-star last night as he is kitty sitting for me next week as I'm heading to London for a few work things.  Had a really nice time catching up quickly over coffee and a key handover and it turns out that G-star has taken my lead and has put himself on match.com and has his first date this Saturday which he is thoroughly nervous about.  I am however sure he will do great, he is a good looking guy, had a great physique, dresses well, smells good and yeah he is a little shy and needs a kick up the bum to step outside his comfort zone, but with the right girl he would soar.  I can't wait to hear how it went :)

My life in relation to guys on the other hand is really interesting at the moment.  A couple of guys I have known for a while and are recently single seem to have ear marked me for the schmooze treatment, I'm doing pretty well with the online dating thing and can keep my evenings/weekends interesting for the foreseeable future.  The exciting news however is that despite not being able to meet up yet Navy boy and I have had a couple of random text message conversations and he seems soooooo right for me (and yes bloggers, I normally would be very anti this type of behaviour before meeting face to face), we however can't seem to get a break and every time he is free I'm not and visa versa.  We are both away next week, me with work and him visiting friends and family as he is due to deploy in November again for a few months so the following week/weekend we have both agreed to wiggle schedules/ditch plans to make it happen.

In true Ser3ndiptiy style, it couldn't be simple... but I am pretty sure this is a watch this space scenario ;)

---------------------------------
Girls Aloud - Promise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qxUqwrNDA&feature=BFa&list=PLD0C192FD9C0DCC9F&shuffle=562266

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget