Monday 29 October 2012

Half In & Half Out

I'm still contemplating running.

Last night I removed myself from every social media site I'm part of, deleted all my social networking apps and grabbed my lease from the kitchen drawer to see the earliest date I could jump ship.

I don't really have that many things since moving into this flat, what I do have would probably get me by a month or so, I've a heap of annual leave pay from work to take and I know mum would take the cats.  I would need to say goodbye to a few people and make sure I came back for Herb & Barron's wedding but other than that I'd be no worse off anywhere else than here.

Maybe sometimes in life it is good to throw caution to the wind and cleanse your soul.  

But what cleanses my soul...

  • Music
  • Swimming
  • Fresh air
  • Candlelight
  • The ocean
I'm going to jump in the car this weekend and head to one of the two places I go when I really need to think things through.  Yep, I think I need to sort out my head and start checking off my list of people to see.

------------------------------
Courrier - Between

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget