Sunday 29 May 2011

Moving Flat

Moved flat today, 99% of my things are now in the new flat accross the hallway and 80% of the cleaning is done.  A couple of hours tomorrow and then what will be a full weeks worth of 'putting away' will be on the cards.  You see this flat has no hidden storage and less furniture storage so i'm going to have to get creative in finding places for things or I will need to throw more out. 

Its weird to think that this time on Thursday I will be in my new flat, with no flatmate, alone and living on my own - eek!

For now however I am one shattered little bunny and everywhere I look there are boxes.


Other news:
  • Herb telling me I should start dating again
  • Balloo has been in touch a lot recently as we are due to go to Download festival in a week.
  • OOJ has been in touch to see if he can tempt me to give things another go, he has a new job in Bristol and thinks we should date with a view to taking things to the next level and for me to move into his new flat in Bristol at some point in the future.  He also thinks that due to this I should help him find the flat too.
  • Mum is here until Thursday helping me make couch covers for my 2 sofas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget