Thursday 19 May 2011

Thelma & Louise

The advanced negotiations training over the last few days was great. My colleague in all things union related and I were Thelma & Louise:  Miles ahead of the game and held our own exceptionally well. The hotel was nice and as for the food, I don't think I have eaten this much in a looooong time.
The people on the course this time had a wealth of experience in different scenarios and it was great to share skills. There was also one other young person who was A) hot, B) looked like Dave grohl, C) funny and D) lives in te town the training was held so only an hour away from me. We had a few decent conversations and I've added him

On Facebook so I will let you know how it goes. I think he could be good guy to know for a night out or two.
On my train to mums now so the plan of action this next week is to do te family thing, pass my driving test, ship for fabric to recover my couches and to wind down a little before heading back to finish moving flat next Saturday.
I think shortly after that I will need to look for a summer job also as for the first year in many it appears my company isn't ifferig additional hours at my level over the summer. So if any of you are reading this and want to employ me... Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget