Sunday 8 May 2011

You Decide

Not much to report on today bloggers, my weekend has been pretty tame as I've been getting to grips with Mr X leaving and have begun to start organising to move flat also.

The friend who I previously spoke to you about who has been dumped by her bf of 4 years (Wonka) also ended up over for several hours yesterday having broken down into floods of tears in work and having been sent home - I live pretty close so she just jumped in her car and headed over looking for a bit of compassion.

Tuesday I will blog about something of your choice, so leave me a comment below (you can leave it as anonymous or you can pick a name), you don't need to register.  Lets see what you will come up with.



----------------------------------
Coldplay - Fix You

6 comments:

  1. Chat Roulette!! You never did comment on that with your last blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. One night stands

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you wanted to be growing up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firsts like kiss, sex, job

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 things to do before turnig 30

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget