Thursday 4 August 2011

Childish Behaviour

Every now and then I get the urge to be completely dumb.  It's like the childish and mischievous side of me takes over and I do something on impulse and then spend the next 48-hrs. stressing out.

Tonight I came home from a really long and stressful day at work, I was cleaning the cat litter and had the bag on the window ledge so I could clean the box before taking it down to the trash and before I knew it I had leant out the back close to make sure no-one was there and then I shoved the bag out!!  I mean no-one was under and the bins for the close are directly below my window it but what was I thinking??  I'm 172 steps up and all I had to do was walk down.

Now I'm sat in my flat waiting for some neighbour to come and kill me!  I'm going to have to go down first thing in the morning when it is light and clean it up.

And why did I do it?  I swear I have no idea!! Its like every now and then I have to do something insane and childish just to prove I can.

Oh dear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget