Wednesday 3 August 2011

Princes of Main, Kings of New England

What is my business?  

I think this changes on a yearly, monthly and maybe daily basis.  I wonder how it feels to be one of those lucky people who know what they want to do, are clear about their aspirations and chase their dreams without any inkling of a doubt.

Over the last week I have set up my own business with someone I know.  We have a website being built by a professional who does large corporate websites and it will be ready in a week, we have a registered name, email addresses and stationary on order.  We have our first large event planned for February of next year and have negotiated a venue.  We have several short stop events between now and then to raise the funds we need to make something for over 250 people a success.  We have jumped in at the deep end and will either sink or swim. 

One thing is for sure.  

I won't stop swimming.


------------------------------
Quietdrive - Time after Time

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget