Wednesday 31 August 2011

Licking Wallpaper

Super quick blog today to let you know I haven't forgotten about you...

My shoulder has been a bit of the nightmare the last few days, yet despite this I can't take another second off work in the house under doctors and OH order, I started coming down off the copious amounts of medication for it on Friday which resulted in headaches and cold sweats; yesterday headed back.  One hour in I was praying for hometime, I clearly am in no position to be back, however not one to just sit back and relax I've decided to keep going for the remainder of this week and then see how I feel.  My boss on the other hand has called in reinforcements and I have to attend another OH meeting on Thursday morning.

A few things to tell you but literally slept for 11hrs last night and I am running late for my shift so I will blog tomorrow x

1 comment:

  1. I would love to meet a girl with a tongue like that! O_O

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget