Tuesday 18 September 2012

Dating, Weighting and Psychicing...?


Weighting
I signed up to weight watchers last week - got to shed a few kg well in advance of the wedding.  I want to walk into that room and be the second most talked about girl there... for all the right reasons.

Don't worry I'm not going to turn into a weight loss blogger, but if anything amusing happens along the way I'll keep you up to speed.  I did however have my first ever protein shake today... never again.  

Dating
So I've a date lined up this Friday, next Friday and next Saturday so far.  I think I might try to squeeze another one in just for good measure.  This Friday is the brother, next Friday is 6ft 4 and works in construction management, next Sat is a gig playing muso.  Not bad for a week of online dating - I'm almost impressed with myself lol

Psychicing
Ya so I know that isn't a word but who cares!  A few people I work with have all been to see this psychic woman now who is apparently amazing.  I'm always somewhat dubious about psychics, however I could use a boost and I am sure it will be a giggle so I've booked her to do a party at my flat, the earliest date I could get her is mid November - aaaaaaages away!  She better be worth it.

---------------------------------
Mary J Blige - Family Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget