Monday 3 September 2012

Naked Salute

I'm loving the facebook page dedicated to Prince Harry encouraging people to give him a naked salute.  I can't say I'm not tempted to jump on the bandwagon.

I'm neutral on the royal family debate with the exception of a few irks - My tax money paying for their exuberant holidays , and the hand out of expensive educations to those who couldn't give a crap and decide to study 'history of art' or something equally useless while the rest of us rack up debt that we will be paying off the rest of our lives in order to do something that will actually help society.  That said... Imaginary hat off to Prince Harry!

If I had to pick where my pennies got spent, I'd rather have a laugh at a bit of scandal and add some normality into the mix.

As a good looking lad in his 20s why can't Harry go loco in Vegas and have a few comedy kodak moments left to haunt him the rest of his life.  If someone could have captured the look on the Queens face when 'her majesty' first saw the photos I'm sure we could have generated enough cash as a Nation to pay off everyone's student debt.

Whoever said what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, well... they lied!

1 comment:

  1. is that your pic? Looking awesome...

    Jack Jones

    x

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget