Sunday 31 July 2011

Possibilities

My future partner in crime (not a guy) is coming round today to work out a few 'bigger picture' ideas this afternoon, I'll tell you tomorrow what this master plan is.

I can see the day either being a great success that runs over and ends with both of us tipsy, wound up like a jack-in-the-box ready to pop OR, we will realise how different we are and this partnership will see its first tests.  We don't know each other well at all, but for several reasons it was an obvious choice.  Again, I will explain all tomorrow.

Other things going on...

I didn't make it to Herb's birthday due to my shoulder popping out and a doctor giving me a seriously harsh and long lecture about NOT flying.  Gutted.  I have a few days off work though which will come in handy after today so there is a silver lining.

I answered my door yesterday morning to a Tesco delivery man, he had 3 bags of shopping for me (contents:  pineapple, strawberry's, chocolate, wine) I hadn't ordered anything so I told him this, OOJ's name was on the receipt.

Here is a peach of a song with a sample you will love, deffo the tune for this Sunday, the start of the rest of my life :)

-----------------------------------
London Bus Stop Ft T-Rex - Bang A Gong


4 comments:

  1. Does OOJ know you aren't interested?

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has text and called etc. and I haven't really replied. We also had a conversation a while back when I said too much time had passed and I had seen a horrible side to him when we met last.

    I'm not great at clear cut shoot downs unless it is in the very early stages, but I deffo think I've sent the message.

    Also since the delivery I pretty much brushed it off with him and haven't spoken since. He would have to be blind to miss the hints but any pointers are welcome :)

    Thanks for reading the blog Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every
    little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you
    post…
    My blog :: panic attack

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's truly a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    My web page : how to download movies

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget