Tuesday 31 January 2012

Busses, Bosses and Booze

Just home from the conference with work and I'm shattered.  I'm sure you want to hear me talk about work as much as I want to exfoliate my face with a cheese grater so here are the high/lowlights:

  • Coach chattage and giggles
  • Getting to know three of my more distant colleagues better
  • Planking on top of the retro TV in the hotel.
  • Convincing another manager to plank in the bar wearing a onesie
  • Rush hour traffic making extending the bus journey 1hr
  • Hotel that smells like old people (even if super clean)
  • Great Italian food in the hotel restaurant
  • Networking with the 'powers that be'
  • Free bar
  • Sexual advances from a married man
  • Married man following me to my bedroom and having to have the door shut in his face.
  • Married man knocking at my door 10mins later asking to 'come in for a drink' and being met by the sound of me turning the lock in the door
  • Hellish hangover and lack of sleep
  • Awful breakfast with sexual harassment married man trying to locate a seat next to me.
  • Interesting conference.
  • Regret at taking the vegetarian lunch option (plate of carrots and potato...weird!)
  • Great bus banter on the coach trip back home.
  • Pending facebook 'friend' invite from sexual harassment man
Ola bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget