Tuesday 24 January 2012

Monkey


Today is one of those days when you realise there are about 6 monkeys trying to ride on your back.  You know the people I'm talking about... moderately incompetent, lacking any kind of self-organisation and wanting you to wipe their backside for them.

Well no.  I'm not doing it.

I have always been a sucker for a lost cause but in keeping with my New Years resolution (which I'm doing pretty well with btw), today when three of them tried to jump on board, I sent them packing.

This year is about putting that kind of effort into myself, not helping some other lazy sod to get on top.  I'm saving my energy for purely selfish reasons and the rest can suck it!

------------------------------------
Stephen Fretwell - Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget