Monday 23 January 2012

Suggestion 2: Fetish

I'm not going to lie, when one of you gave me this suggestion as a topic to blog on I had a chuckle to myself as some of the fetishes in this world are mind blowing.  I am sure everyone has their own opinion on fetishes and to a certain extent a lot are frowned on, my take is that I'm pro-fetish.  If someone has something that helps them get their mojo on and it doesn't harm anyone or anything else in the process... why not!  

With that said, I pretty much have none of my own.  Like most women out there lingerie makes me feel sexy and I've dabbled in a few things, but I have to say that all in all, to use 'down with the kids ghetto speak' I'm 'vanilla'.  The only two slightly quirky admissions I have are an attraction to the smell of deep heat (no idea why) and kissing someone who has Listerine breath lol.  

Keeping on the theme of all things fetish... Lets have a look at a few which either confuse, or amuse me.

Looners
People who are sexually aroused by balloons.  Yes, these airheads like nothing more than to blow up, roll about on, surround themselves with and sometimes even climb into a balloon.  I can't say any of this activity would turn me on, but for some reason the whole thing amuses me as every time I think of it I picture some super sophisticated stepford wife trying to control her carnal nature while getting the decorations ready for some kind of event.  
Fetish Rating 6/10

Technosexuality
R2D2 and C3PO wouldn't be safe around this group of people who are attracted to robots or people dressed as robots.  Apparently this one is big in Japan (which I'm sure is the capital of fetishism) and the robots can be humanoid or non-humanoid... Does this mean someone, somewhere gets their rocks off looking at a toaster?  The only picture I want to put up here is the one of Howard from the Big Bang Theory when he gets his junk stuck in the hands of a robot hand lol.
Fetish Rating 4/10

Furry Fandom
Dressing up as an animal character and giving that character a human personality.  I stumbled upon this one while watching a TV documentary a few years ago and the clip they chose to show made me laugh so hard wine came out my nose.  As the presenter was taking, in the background there were a heap of people dressed up, talking, playing and some even acting out odd sexual encounters as their animal alias and then it happened.  One genius had an outfit of a fox driving a car and he was just running at the other characters who were having to feign being hit by car and lay on the floor until this other person dressed as a duck with a nurses hat, came to fix them.  It was utter genius.  I like to think that if I ever decided to join the furry fandom, I would have the foresight to give my character a car :)
Fetish Rating 8/10

Objectophilia
This crazy fetish which I struggle to understand is the attraction, sexual feeling and commitment to a particular object (anything from a sofa to a building).  In 1979 a German woman called Erika Effle made headlines by marrying the Berlin Wall, an object she had been obsessed with since a visit to the site age 11, claiming the surname Berliner-Mauer (which means Berlin Wall in German).
Fetish Rating 10/10

Sploshing
This can be sexual or non-sexual and always involves food.  From writhing around in custard to decorating a cake, these fetishists love food and everything about it.  Something I stumbled upon while reading the secret diary of a London call girl.  There is something fun sounding about splodging, at least at an introductory level... its practically an excuse for an adult food fight and for the more infantile among us, there is definitely something appealing about that. 
Fetish Rating 6/10


Pedal Pumping
This one does what it says on the tin and from what I know is predominately a male fetish of watching a female push a pedal...  Think accelerator on a car.  This fetish is also easily adapted to suit any footwear that may take the observers fancy from toe crunching heels to barefoot.
Fetish Rating 2/10


I imagine there is a fetish for everything/anything in this world and despite being a self proclaimed 'vanilla' I think as long as a fetish something that isn't going to hurt anyone or anything (suffocating animals up your bum is just cruel), they are brilliant and just add another layer of colour to the world.

If you have anything you care to admit... post your fetish loves/hates below anonymously :)

------------------------
An appropriate choice for today
The Kills - URA Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget