Monday 9 January 2012

Social Calendar


As the next three months are set to be ones for big changes... new city, new job etc.  I have decided to party hard at the same time.

I put myself on a social networking site for meet ups the other day not knowing what to expect but to my surprise it is just a bunch of cool people organising high and low-key nights all over the city.  It isn't for singles and the mix of people seems to be vast.  I'm booked on my first social this Friday at a rock bar so I will keep you posted.  If it goes well I might use the same site to link up with people when I am travelling with work too.

I also stumbled upon a woman who posted an amusing ad on gumtree and replied to find out several other girls in their late 20's and early 30's had done also.  We are having our first meet this Saturday afternoon at a coffee house.  

So as you can see bloggers, all in all I may have managed to organise myself a rather busy social calendar moving forward with minimal effort and maximum impact.  Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget