Thursday 19 January 2012

Straightening Priorities

I know I was meant to blog about one of the previously mentioned topics today but I'm feeling less structured.

The group of girls I told you about that I met on gumtree and I have been emailing this last week and cocktails are on the cards this Saturday which sounds great.  There is also talk of an A-Z activity list to give us a challenge and some ideas of fun things to do moving forward.  A will be covered off this Saturday.  A is for Alcohol.  C is already taken with the planning of attendance at a Ceilidh.  I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where X and Z will take us lol.

As for the usual suspects... Red has a new contract so is swamped at the moment.  We are hoping to get a meet organised in the next few weeks.  Gstar is working away but I think a cinema trip is on the cards sometime soon.  Herb and Barron are due to visit in a couple of weeks along with Balloo for my birthday and a gig.  Six has been in Santa Cruz for the last 2 months but is back sometime next month.  Hooch and Waves are having a few domestics (what's new), so I have been keeping my distance.  As for the others that haven't made it as far as getting a nickname on here yet... All is well and everyone is laying low after the holidays.

Love life wise things are definitely on the back burner and I don't think I'm going to look to take them off there any time soon.  Nope, 2012 is going to be about copious amounts of fun for me... well that and a face peel and botox lol
-----------------------
See if you can work out who this lead singer sounds like... quality tune.
American Bang - Wild and Young

1 comment:

  1. b for botox, c for cocktails, d for disco?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget