Wednesday 15 February 2012

Back to Life

Well bloggers you will be happy to hear that mum was fit and able to travel back down South and so after a day to myself yesterday to recoup, I am back in the world of the living today... Unfortunately that also means goodbye annual leave, and hello massive great big stonking pile of work.

Anyway all isn't bad, the sun is most definitely shining,  I treat myself to pizza last night and so lunch my lil bloggers is already made (yes, I'm one of those people) and yesterday I didn't completely luck out in the love department.  One of you lovely people sent me a comedy e-valentine and someone I used to date sent me a CD (he is a singer/songwriter and it was his own stuff so not a cheezy as it sounds).

The next few days are a bit full-on as I've the bi-annual 'planning day' at work tomorrow so I need to pull an additional 8hrs on top of my normal shift (as I've meetings that can't be rescheduled).  I've taken on a huge case with the union which requires me to spend a good few hours building a time-line and searching for company presidencies.  I've a couple of CVs in that need pimping to keep my cash flowing.  I've a wardrobe of clothing that needs sorting and either dropping at the charity shop or putting on ebay and I need to get my ass to the shops to buy a heap of fruit/vegetables for next weeks 'liquid diet' plan.

This Sunday I'm meeting up with the SATC girlies (the ones I met online) to discuss our A-Z list of 'things to do' and to plan our outfits for an upcoming charity 70s night next month... Any suggestions on what I should wear??  

-------------------------------------
In keeping with the 70s theme:
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget