Monday 20 February 2012

Worst Tip Ever

I came a blank when thinking about what to blog about today so decided to use google for my inspiration and maaaaan was it rubbish.  I found one site that even had 'talk about cats' as its number 1 blog idea.


Anyway, more so for my own amusement than yours I thought I would give you a sample of the kind of drivvel you could be faced with should you ever decide to leave my blog for something new.


Today my bloggers I give you... My day in food (yesterdays)





Now bloggers wasn't that thrilling???  


Marmalade on toast, star cookie, banana, chick pea and broccoli curry (no rice), big red gum and a soya chocolate milk 


mmmmmmmmmmmmmm


So there you have it... 6 reasons why I will never again use google for blog inspiration.

---------------------------
Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1ZW0FdoIU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget