Saturday 12 May 2012

Best You Ever Had


Internet Dating
64
Emails between creating my profile (10am) and logging in the next day (1pm)
33 
Deleted because the best they could come up with is 'hey' or 'hey how are you'
6
Deleted due to lack of photo - wtf you can't online date with no photo!
16
Deleted due to... well... unattractive photos
5
Deleted due to football chat on their profile
2
Deleted as they were dull!
2
Remaining

(1)  
Project manager, Drummer, 6ft 1, looks good in a hat, toned, great arms, well read, bit of an oxymoron.
(2)
Personal trainer, Own business, Lives between this city and Belfast, 6ft 3, tattoos, seriously hot body, witty

OTHER BOYS
1.  Mr X misses me, tells me I'm awesome and hot?
2.  El Dempasso giving me the chat despite having a gf - Shot down
3.  Pooch offering to take me out to sounding dinner again - Dismissed
4.  Radiohead sent me another CD of his current music writing and tells me out of the blue I was the best sex he has ever had!?

Pass Me The Wine! 

------------------------------
Buckcherry - Crazy B*tch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget