Wednesday 23 May 2012

Work, Flat, Busy, Busy Job

Rushed off my feet at the moment but will be back to blogging more regularly next week.


Here's what you need to know.

  • The job hunt is sole destroying, places are taking too long to shortlist and there aren't many out there doing what I want to do.
  • I've two interviews at the end of this week and am holding out for a few more next week.
  • I still haven't found a place to live yet in my budget and to top it off I'm finding more jobs in different locations which I'm applying for but that means I'm screwed if I do find somewhere and I'm screwed if I don't.
  • Ebay and Gumtree are my best friends - SELL SELL SELL!
  • I've managed to get a 'mates rates' Renault garage to look at my car and fix it next week
  • Red wine is becoming a much too frequent guest of an evening.
  • I need to lose weight.
  • Money is running short, all these viewings and running about is breaking my bank account.
  • I have D&V - bleugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget