Saturday 18 June 2011

Kick Ass

I've been at a conference the last few days bloggers and so haven't been able to blog, on top of that my laptop charger actually set on fire last week so I've been out of action.

The conference went well, I spoke on a podium in front of more people than I ever have before in my life (hundreds), as part of a debate to oppose a proposition so it was super scary and nothing short of intense.  The bad news is I don't think I came across as well as I should have.  The good news is we won.  I also managed to network well and think a few opportunities may open up for me in the near future as a consequence.

OOJ has been in touch quite a lot since sending the flowers and I think I am going to give him another chance and go on another date so I will keep you informed.

It's my work night out tomorrow, I'm somewhat apprehensive as I don't really have much time for a few of the people I work with although the remaining few are really nice and so I am going to make the effort to go.

I've a cracking headache just now due to a delayed flight and a stressful couple of days but I'll be back tomorrow and we can finish off where things went crazy... assisted suicide.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget