Thursday 23 June 2011

I Walk Away But He Lingers...

As I'm now in a flat where I can please myself and don't have to clean up after anyone else I decided to hold a few dinner parties over the next month or so.  Simple enough you would think... No.  Its really hard when you can only have six people over at a time and have a really eclectic group of friends and a mis-match of personalities could result in an evening of disaster.

As the first will pretty much be a trial run I've invited Pooch and Waves along with three others including Wonka, thinking it may be the perfect opportunity to put this whole jealous girlfriend nonsense to bed once and for all.  I'll let you know how I get on.

Anyway, dinner party take one is this Saturday and in true last minute planning Ser3ndipity form, I decided what to make and placed my online shop this morning to arrive tomorrow.  I've not cooked for the majority of the people I've invited before so I decided to play it safe and go with Italian.  Plenty of food, plenty of booze and a few dinner party games will keep us entertained I'm sure.

Everything else...
I know I shouldn't but I really miss Mr X, I feel like despite everything I've lost my best friend.  The one person who has seen all sides of me and yes I know things were mega crap for a long while, but he has never ever judged me and while we are trying to stay in touch its not the same when we can't just nip next door, collapse each others couch for 10mins and talk about what a crappy day/week we have had.  I miss my friend.
-------------------------------
The Weepies - Same Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget