Tuesday 26 July 2011

Big Ideas... Massive Plans

Ok so all systems are go.  In the next week or so I will let you in on the plan as I need to iron out a few details, but for now I'll say that I'm about to enter into a 'no prisoners' venture and if I manage to pull it off my CV will have a whole new fabby angle for my move to the States.

Work was pretty good today, I got a heap done, managed to have a few giggles along the way and the sun was shining.

My shoulder however is the ultimate downside, I swear I'm going to become a painkiller addict at this rate.  It pops out all the time, is really narky 90% of the time, I'm getting no sleep and to subside the aching a little bit I am now on 2 to 4 500mg cocodamol tablets a day.  I can take up to 8 so I'm nowhere near the limit but for someone who doesn't like to take paracetamol I'm like mr sodding soft on them.  I deffo need to double up on the dosage to kill the pain but at the same time doing that will make me about as much use as a chocolate fire-guard.  I've got an appointment tomorrow to go back to the doctors and harass them for a fix rather than sodding pills - I feel they will send me packing with another stretchy elastic 'exercise your shoulder for another 8months' band.  Teraband my arse!

-----------------------------------
The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR8XH3R95xE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget