Monday 18 July 2011

Things

So one of you emailed me for a cheerier blog, my mind is all over the place just now so rather than be concise and make sense, I'm just gonna give you the rambling nonsense that is in my head at the moment.

I think I'm addicted to spinach.  I can't get enough of the stuff!  Some people crave chocolate, some crisps but me, of late... Spinach.  I think I might be popeye.

Ok so, I've been thinking.  Thirty is looming and time is ticking and I can't get the film 'The Switch' out my head.  I'm thinking I might go for a fertility test and either look into getting some of my eggs frozen this year, or perhaps start saving the cash needed for the whole sperm donor thing.  Am I insane? I mean have I completely lost it?

I'm debating changing my hair... again.  For those of you who haven't read my previous blog I pretty much change my hair or want to change my hair every second week.  In the last 12months I've been blonde, black, and brunette and now.  Now I'm thinking I want to go bright red.  I'm also thinking I'm going to do that this weekend.

As roller derby is out until my shoulder is fixed I'm thinking I need something else that is funky to do, I'm thinking maybe some kind of like alternative dance class, street type funky stuff (ideas welcome).  Well, that or something else equally random.

I got an email from a local bar saying they are starting open mic nights so I'm going to get something ready and go and do it.

-----------------------
A happy tune just for you reader:
Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvOVih7qDtE

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget