Thursday 14 July 2011

Girl seeks...

... This Xx


Pub quiz with the team fell apart last night so I ended up going for a beer with one of the guys and his girlfriend.  Turns out it was just what I needed.  Lets call them Ironman and Pepper.

Anyway we headed to a local bar, had a few ice cold beers and talked about nonsense for a couple of hours.  It was great to hang out with a couple who aren't in your face PDA but are very much a couple at the same time.  Pepper and Ironman bounced off each other perfectly enhancing each others best parts through gest and banter.  It completely reminded me of what a relationship is like when you are with someone who is right for you, and how naturally and easy it all comes.

I think it's time I started to tackle the dating part in my to-do list.  The question is, what is the best way forward?  I don't have a disposable income at the moment as I'm not working as much as I usually do over the summer and until I know what is happening with Uni I have to be careful how I spend my cash, so copious nights out on the town to widen my social network probably isn't a viable option.  Singles events here are few and far between and I wasn't too keen on the whole speed dating thing.  Hmmm so where does that leave me... blind dating through friends, internet dating, or erm... yep I'm at a loss.

Right, an action plan needs to be hatched this weekend.  I've a couple of people coming over on Saturday and I'm meeting with a few of the girlies for a couple of glasses of vino after work tonight so I'm sure between us we will have me on the path to someone tall dark and handsome soon.

Got any pearls of wisdom for me bloggers?


-------------------------------
This man is a legend and the tune is how I have woken up feeling - whoo rahh
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCgKBTvx-Aw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget