Wednesday 13 July 2011

Freak Out

I have woken up with a whirlpool of emotions in my stomach due to a really vivid dream I had last night.  

The bad news - I'm struggling to shake the feelings it has evoked.  
The good news - It's definitely put me back on track for my 'to do' list.

Ok so in short, I had a baby to OOJ, how, why and when were all omitted all I know is I was really unhappy about the fact.  When the baby was born it was mega, like mega tall!  Toddler type baby.  None of the clothes I'd saved to buy were big enough and the nurse in the hospital felt so sorry for me in my teary state at the first check-up that she gave me a £65 voucher for a funky baby clothes store.  The baby was a girl, I called her Oliva, her first word was said during her first week and it was 'The' and she could read and write from the word go pretty much.  Oh and I didn't want anyone to know I had a baby in case they guessed it was with OOJ who I was certain I found repulsive in the dream.

Yowzer!  Talk about the hormones of aging along with a pretty full on message screaming 'Ser3ndipity get your sodding life sorted out'.  I have to shake the shudders, and fast!

What else has been happening...
My team at work are making my job a breeze at the moment, we all have summer sun vibes going on and despite a few recent and difficult changes we seem to be gelling all over again which is great.  A few of us are heading to pub quiz tonight so that should be cool.

I've started to look for Herb's b'day present but I'm really struggling.  Ideas are welcome.  So far the only thing I have that is remotely appropriate for the type of gifts we give each other is taking her to a gift experience place where we go on a segway trek.

I spoke with Pooch last night, he said that his sex life with Waves is still non-existent and so they went to the doctors again as she uses IBS as her reasoning most the time.  Apparently the new doctor thinks she has an endocrine disorder and Waves has told Pooch that having a baby is the best solution.  He has bought this fact but has failed to tell her that he never wants to have a baby with her!  Mental!  A guy staying with a girl who clearly wants children knowing he will never want them and so fucking her chances as time ticks on.  And a girl who has managed to convince a guy having a baby will fix her medical condition and at the end of it maybe they can have a sex life.  (btw I googled this, and there is no evidence what so ever to say getting pregnant will treat her condition).  I think someone else is hearing the tick, tick tick.

Oh and because someone who reads the blog asked this... Yes, I am a converse girl :)

---------------------------------
Freak Out - Avril Lavigne

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget