Friday 15 April 2011

3months in 13 points

So a heap has happened since we spoke last and yet not a lot (if that makes sense).  No point in going into great detail so I'll hit you with 13 bullet points that will probably get you up to speed and then from here on in my lil bloggers its just you. Me. Life and one hell of a diary entry.
  • Jumped back into the dating scene with both feet.
  • Dated a guy I knew from waaaay back when (OOJ) for a tiny while.
  • OOJ dropped the L-Bomb and I went running in the other direction as fast as my legs would take me.
  • Threw myself into my extra union role at work, jetted around the country to meetings and am now the 'go to girl' for any key changes for sign off.  Currently working on new company KPI sign off, DVR packages and the pay negotiation for the Company at 6 management levels in the UK.
  • Went crazy mental at the thought of turning 30 and spent an entire week without leaving my bedroom.
  • Decided to embrace my youth - signed up for an abseil (last time I did one I froze and got stuck), its in 9 days and I'm terrified.
  • Finally reached fully fledged friendship territory with Mr X
  • Made £800 selling things on ebay to fund a botox venture - watch this space
  • Changed my hairstyle... yes yet again.
  • Procrastinated Uni work to death to the point I'm now who knows where in the 'miles behind'.
  • Decided it was about time I passed my driving test so paid for an intensive course and sit my theory this coming Monday.
  • I keep thinking more and more frequently about sex with women.
And the 13th bullet point...
  • I found a lump in the side of my breast last week
-------------------------------------'The best part of confession is, you don't have to see the other persons face; and you don't have to see how hurt they are when they realise that you can't be that thing that they want you to be'.

Counting Crows - Colourblind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzrmu4vPDM&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget