Monday 25 April 2011

Journal

When I was in High School I kept a diary, not an everyday diary, just a journal I wrote in when things happened.  Somewhow the diaries I kept have survived the 101 location moves I have done since leaving school and so today I thought it might be fun to pop a few entries from waaaaay back when on here for you to peep at.  Lets see how much I have changed.  I'm going to copy word for word so if it doesn't make sense you know why. 

7th March 1997
Dad got really Ill today, from 5:15 - 6:30 he was constantly going to the bathroom to be sick - who would think 1 meat meal could cause so many problems.

I am really worried about him although he seems slightly better now.  I hope, WISH, he doesn't get Ill again.  I'd get Ill if I thought it would stop him getting sick.  I will try not to think about it.  I'll make things easier for him and mum tomorrow.  I will clean the hall and the kitchen, begin the living room and on Saturday i will go into town and buy new rubber gloves - do the kitchen and finish the living room.  Maybie if its a nice day I will do some gardening as well.

I'm going to have a hectic weekend and 'all because the lady loves her dad'.

30th March 2004
Just off the phone to Trisha and we are both looking forwards to moving to Edinburgh.  We want a flatwarming party, the noise levels will mean we will have to invite the neighbours.  It could work out good as they may be young and funky and who knows, some of them might be cute guys!!


I really did love my dad.  I still do.
----------------------------------------
Needtobreathe - Something Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1H3l7kyYU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget