Tuesday 26 April 2011

Indecent Proposal

I got into a debate with OOJ on the phone the other day, the question was if you would sleep with someone, no-strings, no attachments, one off, no cheating and no family involved to get to the top. 

I know the 'moral' thing is to say 'hell no way' but lets face it, life is easier with money and is saying you would any less ethical than the guy who orchestrates playing golf at the same time as his boss, the girl who turns up 10mins before everyone else everyday.  See the way I look at it, its just using another tool to get ahead and lets face it, we all want to get ahead. 

OOJ said I was kidding myself and that I would want to get there on merit, but I ask you, what is wrong with getting there anyway you know how and using your skills to do the job once you get there.  If no-one is cheating then I say why the hell not.  What would you say bloggers?  Comment below with a YES/NO and let me know if you would or not.

I mean what could I do if I had a great well paid job?  I could look after my family, live where I wanted.  Have a nice house, buy a car, go on holidays so I get my fill of sunshine each year.  Travel.  Visit friends and go out more often.  Yes.  There's no doubt about it, Demi Moore step aside, if I was in the position of receiving an indecent proposal I'd jump right on it (pun intended).

----------------------
Jessie J & BOB - Price Tag

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget