Thursday 20 October 2011

Bored-dot-Com

I need to shake things up a little.  

I'm doing heaps at the moment but am a little bit bored with it all. I think in reality it all boils down to the fact I didn't go on holiday this year *sigh.  Anyway this weekend despite the necessity for it to be a cheap one is filled with entertainment so that should perk me up:

Friday
I'm going to dip-dye my hair.  I've decided I'm bored with the current 'brunette' look having had the pink/red disaster a few weeks ago, so I'm going to join the dip-dye movement.  I just can't decide if I want to go red/purple or blue/purple hmmm.
In the evening a few people coming over for dinner and drinks (Wonka, Six, Waves, Pooch) which should help a little.  Six is only just back from a stint back home in the states and Waves and Pooch have just come back from two weeks in Vegas so there should be lots to talk about.

Saturday
I'm meeting someone I went to high-school with and a bunch of other people for a couple of drinks in the afternoon and then we are heading to a band exhibit.  In the evening I'm heading over to Red's for cocktails and a catchup.

Sunday
I'm catching up with a couple of people in the morning and then I am back to work in the afternoon.  Sunday evening I'm going to meet Wonka for coffee as she has a second date this weekend so it will be the great debrief lol

Is it just me, or does my weekend sound full but at the same time pretty dull?  Yes, I think come payday I need to shake things up a LOT


---------------------
Buckcherry - Crazy Bit*h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget