Wednesday 26 October 2011

Quasimodo

I've somehow managed to trap a nerve or upset a muscle running from my neck down my back with this whole shoulder thing.  I woke up yesterday unable to move my head at all and today I'm not much better.  I swear I think if this persists I'm going to start looking like the hunchback of Notre Dame.  The silver lining is that my appointment with a surgical consultant is next week so I am hoping he will order the working of some magic to make me a happy and fully functioning Ser3ndipity again.

Today however I am stuck in the house as the movement to get out of my pajamas might as well be as difficult as someone asking me to do 100 push-ups only using the power of my little finger.  This is where you come in my lil blogger friends... PM or comment me some movie suggestions as I can't think of any I haven't already seen that are recent and I'm useless when it comes to thinking of decent movies a few years old.  Someone gave me one to watch last week with Samuel L Jackson that I'd never heard of called Unthinkable (not unbreakable), it was really obscure and I've no Idea how it had previously slipped under the radar.  In return I shall give you a couple of little gems:

  • Exam
  • I Am Sam
  • Sweet November
  • Million Dollar Baby
There should be something there for everyone :)  Your turn!

5 comments:

  1. any of the shane meadows collection...

    Room for romeo brass
    Dead mans shoes
    This is england

    all incredible.. but pretty dark movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is England... nooooooo!!!! I hate that movie. I will give the others a look though. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skeleton key, the bone collector, dogma

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats wrong with 'this is england' ?

    has nothing to do with football or the terrible channel 4 tv spin-off

    incredible viewing... social anthropology at its best.

    If you like foreign flicks, i'd prompt you to check out;

    1. girl with dragon tattoo (before daniel craig and his dodgy english remake ruins the trilogy)

    2. let the right one in (swedish horror)


    3 Mesrine Pt 1 & 2 (vincent Gallo, french gangster flick)

    4. A prophet (french prison movie...)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget