Sunday 23 October 2011

Deflated

Today has been hard going. 

I didn't get much sleep due to my shoulder being seriously gnarly and it has worsened as the day has gone on.  My boss despite not being in work has insisted on emailing me to double check work on a certain item several times during my shift which pretty much doubled my workload unnecessarily.  I'm tired, it is cold and all in all I feel deflated.

To cheer myself up I went for a Burger King after work with a friend but alas, the junk food buzz didn't even help.

I'm now sat on the couch under a blanket and I think a weepie movie while mooching before hitting the hay for an early night may just be what the doctor ordered.  Well that and a serious intake of pain killers as my shoulder is soooooo knotted I think I'd need a fortnight of intensive massage to sort myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget