Friday 7 October 2011

To mix things up a little 10 things that I would like to do/change/happen in the next year.   

I'd be really interested to see what your lists would be so post them in the comments below :)

  1. Qualify from University
  2. Land a job that pays well and allows me to be motivated and creative
  3. Move apartment to somewhere with a garden
  4. Meet and be dating someone who sets me on fire
  5. Sing at a public venue (have some friends present)
  6. Get lazer treatment on my face for perfect skin
  7. Change my look/wardrobe to be slightly older yet still edgy
  8. Go on holiday with my close friends
  9. Hit my target weight
  10. Have a working shoulder and get back into Roller Derby
---------------------------
Serious blast from the past tunage today
Ace Of Base - The Sign


2 comments:

  1. 1. Get Laid
    2. Get Laid
    3. ... Get Laid
    4. New Job
    5. New Car
    6. Hit Vegas
    7. Get Laid
    8. Do a marathon
    9. Dive with sharks
    10.... Get Laid lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. travel to Oz
    2. learn to scuba dive
    3. get a Dog
    4. change city
    5. get engaged
    6. swim barrier reef
    7. eat fugu
    8. learn to make sushi
    9. take italian lessons
    10.keep resding the blog

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget