Tuesday 13 March 2012

Butterfly Effect

I've caught myself flirting a little with the guy in my team I had that dream about... sodding dreams making me all crazy!

Don't get me wrong I'm not doing the whole full-on bar type flirting or anything that people would notice (other than perhaps him) but for some reason I catch myself doing it and then have to internally berate myself into stopping.  It is soooo weird! I mean the guy is handsome, but not my type by a long mile and until I had that blasted dream I wouldn't have given him a second look in that way.  Don't get me wrong he is funny, intelligent and anyone I can think of in a work scenario that knows him thinks he is great, but to flirt with... shouldn't be happening!

I better get a grip of myself and wind my neck in before I find myself in a really bad situation.

Other than that things are ticking over, I'm off to city #1 later today so need to pack, tidy up a little and pray that Hooch (he has my spare keys this time to feed the kitty cats while I am away) doesn't go snooping about *shudder.  In an ideal world I wouldn't have had to ask him but he passes my flat every day on the way to/from work so it was the least hassle option.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget