Thursday 22 March 2012

Hottie

Spring is most certainly in the air and I definitely have that frisky 'all my problems have melted away' feeling at the moment as the sun is streaming through my window.

I've been a busy bee this last few days with case handling and negotiations at work (all of which had a positive outcome) and was away with work yesterday (5hr car trip each way) but today is the last day of my official working week and boy am I glad tomorrow is the weekend!  Admittedly I have volunteered to do some work for sport relief on Friday night which will take up a good chunk of my time off but its for a good cause so it doesn't really count.

The interesting news to note is that while driving to training yesterday a woman I work with and talk to quite a lot mentioned that her son had seen a picture of me on facebook and had asked her 'who is that hottie', I laughed and as she is relatively young suggested I was indeed classed as 'awesome' by teenage boys and put this down to 'keeping it cool for my nephews' only to find out that her son was 25!  I can't lie, I was definitely perked up by the snippet of info and then further amused in the knowledge that he had then gone on to ask her how she knew me and if I was single.  The icing on the proverbial cake however bloggers is that having later seen a photo of what he looks like, I can safely say he would reach the dizzy heights of a Ser3ndipity 8/10 so to say I was feeling a little inwardly smug yesterday is a slight understatement.

Other than that no big news, however I will be finalising insurance, parking permits etc with the car come payday and shortly after will be heading down to see the family and pick up my new toy.  Lets hope the weather holds out so I can have an epic sunglasses, music blaring, car driving moment to remember.

----------------------
Dodgy - Good Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget