Saturday 31 March 2012

Mr Perfect & The Plan

So tomorrow night is cocktail night with the people I work with at the same level and our boss, I was really looking forward to it last week but with the pressure of the car bills mounting I would be lying if I wasn't already secretly hoping its an early one to save the pennies lol.

I feel like getting this car will give me back my freedom so I don't mind sacrificing other things along the way, but I'm not the kind of girl that can go on a night out and either stay t-total or nurse a drink for an hour.  I convince myself I can be, oh yes I certainly do that but in reality after one (if its a wine) or two (for anything else) I'm little miss - whoorahhh lets make a night of it and paint the town pink!

Wouldn't life be blissful if I bumped into Mr perfect tomorrow night who is both handsome and loaded with a personality to boot.  The chances of that happening are slim to none, but a girl can hope.

Just over a week of work left and then I am off for a week and its hello family, ola car and goodbye transportation barriers.  Then I'll be on to action plan number 2... The time has come bloggers.  It is officially job hunting time.  I've decided to do the UK thing for 12-18months, save some cash and then aim for the big goal of a move to the states.  I'm pretty flexible about where I take the job providing it is a social place and it isn't London (Been there, done that... wasn't impressed).  Anyone reading fancy giving this plucky young girl a great job with a competitive salary? lol

So here goes the order:
  • Car
  • Job
  • Holiday
  • Save
  • USA
  • Man
Do we approve?

ps:  I've been wondering if I should share but I figure why break the habit of a lifetime.  I'm officially back in touch with Mr X and yes, we are talking a lot.  
-------------------
Bran Van 3000 - Drinking In LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget