Tuesday 27 March 2012

Sunshine Seeker

I've booked some annual leave and I am sooooo hoping I get a taste of this beautiful weather.  I will be gutted if I take off a week and end up in the rain and cold.

Don't get me wrong it is a busmans holiday to quote my mum, I will be jumping the train to visit my mum, brother, nephews and foster nephew over Easter for a couple of days and will then be driving back home in my lil car, stopping off a few places and meandering on the way back.  I might even stop off somewhere ad-hoc for an overnight stay somewhere pretty.  If I could have life my way and some more cash in my ever skinny bank account I'd head to my home town for a few days on the beach.

I feel this last little while has been all go with no fun in sight so I definitely need to stop and catch a breath.  I'd love to get a little tan while I'm at it too, not to mention shed a few lbs as it is sunny and I never want to eat when its warm and sunny - yet another good reason why I should live abroad.

I'm also feeling frisky as a bunny so I need to sort myself out and start addressing this whole single situation.

-------------------------------
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget