Monday 12 March 2012

Curry & Chattage

I went out with my team yesterday after work to celebrate someone's successful secondment application.  

We headed to the new 'in' place to be which is a super fancy newly opened curry house where you can't reserve a table and due to the Indian godfather pull of one of the guys in my team (everyone wants to shake his hand) we were seating almost straight away.  We all remained sober but the conversation was witty and flowing and the evening was definitely one to be repeated in the not too distant future.  After eating so much we could barely walk the boys suggested they take we girlies to a Sheesha place not to far away to sample some more of the culture alas the bar had stopped doing Sheesha two days before due to some issues with the police and the smoking ban.

In other news as of tomorrow I'm doing a whistle stop tour of three cities in the UK with the Union part of my job to a few networking events/conferences so I'll be a busy bee but should have a few interesting blogs to follow.

For today though I am afraid this is all I have to offer in terms of blogging as I'm about to rush out the door to the library.

PS:  I bought the car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget