Monday 5 March 2012

Shiny Happy Me

I've had a mega productive day of stats analysis, report and presentation building, hearing/meeting prep and a few difficult conversations thrown into the mix but have remained cheery and chirpy throughout.

I seem to be on this Super-Serendipity movement at the moment where I am knocking my workload out of the ballpark, and am still managing to have a giggle and some time to myself of an evening to the point my boss is wandering round the differing levels giving me praise and talking about how I have made her laugh (unusual for her).

I've switched late nights (2-3am) for early mornings this month so I don't know if that has had something to do with it... lets hope it stays like this for a while either way.

Now if only I could find a way to boost my income in a similarly easy and productive way (my bank account is looking sparce already and we aren't even through week 1 of March and with a few nights out looming this month I'm going to have to do some creating accounting if I am going to make it to the 31st).

What are my up coming nights out I hear you ask... well bloggers thanks for asking!

  • Work night out with my team (dinner, drinks) this coming Sunday at a newly opened restaurant in town.
  • Cocktail and Twilight night for the release of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' with a couple of the girlies from work.
  • Presidents of the USA gig and drinks with people travelling into town for the show.
  • Meet with the SATC girls (event unknown)
Well as it is past my bedtime these days I shall love you and leave you with this sleepy tune.

---------------------------
Shawn Mullins - Lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget