Friday 20 April 2012

Fastforward

So life has handed me another spanner in the works so I better get my head into gear and tackle things head on.

The plan WAS to take some time finding the perfect job, apply leisurely and focus on having something in place in a location of my choice by Aug/Sept however yesterday life stepped in and put things into fast forward.  

When the post arrived yesterday I opened a rather important looking envelope which turned out to contain a tenancy notice to move out agreement from my landlord.  I called him immediately as I had almost convinced myself that despite a surveyor coming round to view all of his properties last month, his  speedy replacement of my fridge/freezer with a brand new one and having heard nothing of concern that I was safe... I was wrong.  When I spoke with him he advised he was in financial deep water and so the bank was reclaiming several of his properties and mine was on the hot list.

I have a good relationship with my landlord having lived in two of his properties and never being late with my rent or overly needy as a tenant so I am sure my reference will be glowing, but the fact is this completely and utterly spins my plans out of control. 

I've 2 cats so finding a flat in the first place is difficult, accompany that with my refusal to live in a new-build unless it is exceptionally spacious with massive windows, my budget and the fact I want to look for employment in a different location so the sign of another lease, even a short assured tenancy agreement would be a nightmare throws me into a whirlpool of stress.  The irony is the main location on my hit list for a number of reasons is the city OOJ lives in and he does have a spare room but I seriously doubt that would be an offer for the taking.  Total disaster!  

-----------------------
Avril Lavigne - Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget