Monday 16 April 2012

No Net

I've had some serious net access issues this last while as 3G is rubbish where I am and despite being back at home my internet is also on the blink.  Back in a few days, in the mean time here's a mega brief rundown:
  1. Radiohead wants to date me and pretty much put it all on the line to my silent response
  2. Mr X offered again to pay to fly me to Dubai for a visit
  3. My new car is awwweesome and was not out of place in the fast lane 80% of the trip home
  4. Mum is staying at my flat for a week as she wanted a holiday
  5. I haven't logged into my work email once in the last 4 days!! (It has to be a record)
  6. I'm going to start officially applying for jobs next weekend when mum leaves
  7. Since starting to lose weight I've lost approx 9kg - Hurrah!
  8. I'm worried about my teeth as they are starting to get clear tips so I am clearly having enamel issues from too much brushing again
  9. OOJ is being weird with me
  10. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget