Monday 2 April 2012

Reading My Diary

So last night OOJ told me he had actively searched for and had found this blog onine and had read it.  This was followed by him telling me he only looked once and would never look again as he felt awful... saying that he must have read a chunk as he managed to find one of the few blogs I mention him in, and to find the blog in the first place... not exactly something you would stumble upon by accident.


Not sure where to go from here bloggers, I definitely don't buy that someone who has essentially found your diary read it once and then never look again, especially if it contained their name.  Its human nature.


I love my blog! Its the one outlet that actually works for me, keeps me sane and helps me de-clutter the things in my head and heaven knows I've enough to deal with on a daily basis (some of which I've never shared in this blog) but the whole point was that it was anonymous and deliberately so. I hate to think someone who knows me and the people in my life has been able to read things I've never shared with anyone in my life, and never wanted to share (other than you guys, my faceless blog followers).

I know the answer is that I need to stop blogging because to have someone read my inner thoughts and feelings who knows me makes me feel sick.  I also think the answer is that I need to delete my blogs past and present (again something that I never wanted to do as I'd thought if ever I had kids it would be interesting to share).  

Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogging.
    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog every day. It is my little piece of the UK over here state side. I will be sad to see you delete the blog but you are indeed in a difficult predicament.
    You seem much calmer than I would be. It has been great following you these last few years either way and I wish you all the luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are kicking yourself for thinking you might want to date him now. You are right btw he will definitely keep reading. Hope you keep the blog going though

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget