Monday 23 April 2012

Foot To The Floor

I am soooo glad I bought this car!  After my first shift back at work yesterday following a week or annual leave I was wound as tight as a spring due to issues with a seating move and behaviours that have surfaced within the team during my time away.  

When I stepped out the building I could have screamed!  I refrained however, got in my car, hit the motorway and put my foot to the floor with the music blasting - bliss!  I was definitely right when I thought buying a set of wheels would give me the taste of freedom I'd been lacking.  

Today as I'm off work, the plan is to take several deep breaths, look for and apply for any decent jobs, get a few bits and pieces on ebay for sale and then later this afternoon when I get wound up again, hop in the car and drive somewhere.  I'm going to have to allocate a decent chunk of all future pay cheques to petrol I think :p

On other news I had a quick peek at flats and I am really going to struggle if I am going to do living on my own again with the list of demands I'm used to (lots of floor space, west-end, big windows, old build) within my budget.  I can definitely empathise with the community in NYC that voted for 'the rent too damn high' party - Yes dude with the crazy ass moustache, it is!  If you've no Idea what I'm talking about... YouTube it, sit back and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget